Newspaper and junk mail circulars are no longer the only place to find valuable coupons for shopping at your local grocery store. The internet is a great source for all sorts of coupons. You can find some for particular items, some for particular local stores, and some for manufacturers who will reward you for buying anything they sell.
How to find printable coupons
There are quite a few ways to locate printable coupons online. Here are some of the best ones:
- Grocery store websites. Most grocery stores (especially chains) have their own websites now. Go to their websites, and you will usually find a section of coupons, mail-in rebates and promotions.
- Manufacturer’s websites. If there’s a particular product you want to buy, go to the manufacturer’s website and look for discount printable coupons.
- Searching. Type into search engines phrases like “grocery coupons.” As you see the many results – some of which are what you’re looking for, others not – you can narrow down your search by adding terms, like “grocery coupons crackers” or “grocery coupons Little Rock, AR.” Sometimes adding your region or city into the search narrows the results down to just what you need.
- Taking surveys. There are legitimate surveys you can take online that will reward you with printable coupons and freebies. These can be a pretty quick and easy way to save some money.
- Email newsletters. Some manufacturers and grocery stores offer exclusive discounts for those who sign up to their newsletters. Give these a try – you can always unsubscribe later if you don’t feel they’re worthwhile.